Village Roadshow Pictures Remake Village Roadshow Pictures Remake

you should atleast if anything render it as a video and not a loop.

lags waay too much.

pikapoke pikapoke

Maaan those frame by frames moments were smooth yo. But this still looks like a really raw animatic

The Holly Hole! The Holly Hole!

Blaaaaam thiiiis

Hole In One Hole In One

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyeah the good part is that your animation skills are really good along with the colours, but you could work on your jokes a little more.

PykeTheIke responds:

I really appreaciate all that feedback man! Thank you :D I'll work on better jokes XD

The New Dog The New Dog

The music should be volumed down a bit, honestly.

Great job on the animation, though!

Evilx180 responds:

Thanks for watching! and thank you for the feed back.

CGM Postroll CGM Postroll

Well, I'm gonna be fully honest here alright yeah.

Personally, I think you had a little too much inspiration, now I don't mean that as a bad thing, but this looks really really much the same as jazza's intro or outro's.
I see you have potentials, I like that.

NOW FOR THE GOOD PART HIHIYEEEEYAYc:

The animation looks really good for someone who's "recently re-discovered his passion for animation and stuff" but I think you should do some tiny few in-betweens on the frames, because some movements there look a little too rough in my opinion hehehehehehehehehehehe. ALSO you could try put some shadows here and there, yeah.

bye

CGmartin11 responds:

Thanks for the detailed review and critique. My future animations will definitely be much more of my own style. The main reason why I chose to create something so similar, was to give myself a bit of a point of reference to make sure I was on the right track. My future movies, while remaining a similar style, will be unique and original to my own creative ideas. Thanks again for the review and the honesty. Stay creative!

Kakaryariko Kakaryariko

Did you use after effects or flash for this?

The Goblin and A Snack The Goblin and A Snack

I would strongly suggest finishing the still remaining animatics rather than just getting lazy and not doing it

HereWiiGoAgain responds:

i thought it was funier this way.. lol